We are offering a Graduate Programme in Graduate Research starting on Friday 7th July and finishing on the 14th July 2017. Four (4) ECTS University credits are available.
Designed and facilitated by academics with a track record of running highly successful PhD/Graduate programs associated with conferences - in Denmark, Germany, UK and USA, this year's Course will be held in Vienna, Austria and features:
- Learning with contributors to the specialist Graduate components, all of international standing in the Systems field...in addition to having access to all of the conference elements and speakers
- Networking and relationship building with other Graduate students using, or keen to use, Systems ideas and methods in their practice, including research practice
- Learning with and from alumni of previous Graduate programs
- Co-developing the conference experience as a critical learning system with opportunities to feedback to the conference on your joint learning
- Option to sign up for BOKU University (Vienna) ECTS credits. Another option is for you to negotiate arrangements for credit with your home institution.
- Participation certificate from ISSS.
Here is what previous participants have said:
"Thank you very much for everything. It's a great experience for myself, and I do believe all other students have the same feeling!"
"First of all I would like to thank you once more for the fantastic opportunity to be part of the PhD group. I can definitely say that this experience has opened my eyes to approaches I did not know existed."
"Nonetheless ISSS PHD Course ... will be for my work and my thinking a life changing experience, and after some days of holidays I am looking forward to start writing and making more and more connections to the systemic theories and practices."
- Participation requires ISSS conference GRADUATE registration of $445 which includes a $100 course fee and attendance at the ISSS conference 10-14 July. The fee will increase to $545 on June 6, 2017.
- Meals, teas and coffees from July 7-9 are not included in the fee, but lunch and coffee breaks will be included during the ISSS conference (10-14 July).
You will be required to be present from the early morning (9am) of Friday 7th July till 4pm on Friday 14 July to obtain your certificate of participation and/or credit.