We will be offering our 5th Annual Graduate Programme in Graduate Research, June 25 - July 2, 2019. Further information on location will be posted shortly.
Designed and facilitated by academics with a track record of running highly successful PhD/Graduate programs associated with conferences - in Vienna, Austria; Denmark, Germany; UK and USA, and last year's Course in Corvallis, Oregon. The program features:
- Learning with contributors to the specialist Graduate components, all of international standing in the Systems field...in addition to having access to all of the conference elements and speakers
- Networking and relationship building with other Graduate students using, or keen to use, Systems ideas and methods in their practice, including research practice
- Learning with and from alumni of previous Graduate programs
- Co-developing the conference experience as a critical learning system with opportunities to feedback to the conference on your joint learning.
- You may be able to negotiate arrangements for credit with your home institution.
- Participation certificate from ISSS.
Here is what previous participants have said:
"Thank you very much for everything. It's a great experience for myself, and I do believe all other students have the same feeling!"
"First of all I would like to thank you once more for the fantastic opportunity to be part of the PhD group. I can definitely say that this experience has opened my eyes to approaches I did not know existed."
"Nonetheless ISSS PHD Course ... will be for my work and my thinking a life changing experience, and after some days of holidays I am looking forward to start writing and making more and more connections to the systemic theories and practices."
- Participation requires ISSS conference GRADUATE registration of $495 which includes a $150 course fee and attendance at the ISSS conference throughout the following week. The fee will increase to $595 on May 18, 2019.
- Meals, teas and coffees from June 25-27 are not included in the fee, but lunch and coffee breaks will be included during the main ISSS conference. Accommodation throughout is not included in the registration fee. Accommodation booking will be available on the website early in 2019.
You will be required to be present from the start of the program plus the full following ISSS conference to obtain your certificate of participation.