We are inviting applications for one Travel Award for postdoctoral students or PhD students to attend an international conference of their choice in 2018. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee presided by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Ockie Bosch.
1. Submit an abstract of their work;
2. Curriculum Vitae, including a complete list of publications;
3. Justification letter;
4. Letter of support from their mentor;
5. Letter of acceptance from the conference organizers.
A general requirement will be that all candidates should be:
1. PhD students or postdoctoral students;
2. They must present their own, original work as an oral presentation (or poster) at the conference for which the travel award application is being made.
The Award will consist for 800 Swiss Francs.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 02 April 2018.
**** PLEASE NOTE THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS ****
The winners will be announced by the end of April 2018.